An in-progress version being developed on the master branch.
0.2.4 (February 04, 2014)
- Add support for toolbar touch styles. (by @alanshaw). #269
- Add support for maintaining a layers color when entering edit mode.
- Add support for showing area when drawing a rectangle.
- Refactor marker editing to bring in line with path editing handlers. Decouple setting editing style from edit toolbar. (by @manleyjster). #323
- Prevent skewing on selected edit marker. (by @kyletolle). #341
- Add support for changing the 'Radius' label text.
0.2.3 (January 14, 2014)
- Restrict editing polygons so that at least 3 points are present. (by @Zverik). #200
- Tooltips initially start hidden until the mouse has been moved. (by @Zverik). #210
- Fixup spelling errors. (by @nexushoratio). #223
- Combine ie specific style within leaflet.draw.css stylesheet. (by @frankrowe). #221
- Improve my terrible engrish. (by @erictheise). #237
editstartevents when a poly or simple shape is initially edited. (by @atombender). #245
- Add ability to add a new vertex to a polyline or polygon hander.
- Added ability to remove/undo the last placed point for polyline or polygons. (by @Zverik). #242
- Dynamically position the action toolbars. (by @DevinClark). #240
- Improve polyline/polygon drawing by accepting some motion on click. (by @atombender). #249
- Only draw a limited number of guide dashes to improve performance in some rare cases. #254
- Fix edit toolbar so diabled state is represented correctly. (by @joeybaker). #203
- Fixed path middle marker positions. (by @Zverik). #208
- Fix issue where toolbar buttons would have focus after clicked so couldn't use escape to cancel until clicked map at least once.
- Fix toolbar icons for retina displays. (by @dwnoble). #217
- Ensure that options are not shared between draw handler classes. (by @yohanboniface). #219
- Fix bug where multiple handlers could be active. (by @manubb). #247
0.2.2 (October 4, 2013)
- Refactored the
L.drawLocal' object to be better structured and use this object whereever text is used. *NOTE: THIS IS A NEW FORMAT, SO WILL BRESK ANY EXISTING CUSTOML.drawLocal` SETTINGS*.
- Added Imperial measurements to compliment the existing Metric measurements when drawing a polyline or polygon.
draw:editstopevents. (by @bhell). #175
repeatModeoption that will allow repeated drawing of features. (by @jayhogan and @cscheid). #178
- Added abilit to set circle radius measurement to imperial units.
- Added disabled state for edit/delete buttons when no layers present. (inspired by @snkashis). #136
showRadiusoptions to circle and polyline. (by @Zverik). #195
- Add option to disable tooltips. (by @Zverik). #196
- Fixed bug where edit handlers could not be disabled.
- Added support for displaying the toolbar on the right hand side of the map. (by @paulcpederson). #164
- Add flexible width action buttons. (by @Grsmto). #181
- Check for icon existence before disabling edit state. (by @tmcw). #182
- Only update guideslines when guidelines are present. (by @jayhogan). #188
- Fixes to localization code so it can be correctly set after files have been loaded.
- Fix for firing
draw:edittwice for Draw.SimpleShape. (by @cazacugmihai). #192
- Fix last edit menu buttons from wrapping. (by @moiarcsan). #198
0.2.1 (July 5, 2013)
draw:editednow returns a
FeatureGroupof features edited. (by @jmkelly). #95
- Circle tooltip shows the radius (in m) while drawing.
- Added Leaflet version check to inform developers that Leaflet 0.6+ is required.
- Added ability to finish drawing polygons by double clicking. (inspired by @snkashis). #121
- Added test environment. (by @iirvine). #123
L.drawLocalobject to allow users to customize the text used in the plugin. Addresses localization issues. (by @Starefossen). #87
- Added ability to disable edit mode path and marker styles. (inspired by @markgibbons25). #121
- Added area calculation when drawing a polygon.
- Polyline and Polygon tooltips update on click as well as mouse move.
- Fixed issue where removing a vertex or adding a new one via midpoints would not update the edited state for polylines and polygons.
- Fixed issue where not passing in the context to
off()would result in the event from not being unbound.(by @koppelbakje). #95
- Fixed issue where removing the draw control from the map would result in an error.
- Fixed bug where removing points created by dragging midpoints would cause the polyline to not reflect any newly created points.
- Fixed regression where handlers were not able to be disabled.(by @yohanboniface). #139
- Fixed bug where L.Draw.Polyline would try to remove a non-existant handler if the user cancelled and the polyline only had a single point.
0.2.0 (February 20, 2013)
Major new version. Added Edit toolbar which allows editing and deleting shapes.
0.1.7 (February 11, 2013)
0.1.6 (January 17, 2013)
- Updated toolbar styles to be in line with the new Leaflet zoom in/out styles.
0.1.5 (December 10, 2012)
- Added 'drawing-disabled' event fired on the map when a draw handler is disabled. (by @ajbeaven). #35
- Added 'drawing' event fired on the map when a draw handler is actived. (by @ajbeaven). #30
0.1.4 (October 8, 2012)
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when creating rectangles/circles withought moving the mouse. (by @inpursuit). #25
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when clicking a different drawing tool while another mode enabled. (by @thegreat). #27
- Fixed control buttons breaking plugin in oldIE.
- Fixed drawing polylines and polygons in oldIE.
0.1.3 (October 3, 2012)
- Tip label will now show over vertex markers.
- Added ability to draw on top of existing markers and vector layers.
- Clicking on a map object that has a click handler no longer triggers the click event when in drawing mode.
Check the commit history for changes previous to 0.1.3.