LeanKit Integration Service
The LeanKit Integration Service synchronizes items between a Target system and LeanKit.
- Supported Target systems: Visual Studio Online, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010/2012/2013, JIRA 5.x+, and GitHub
- Runs as a Windows service, or from command line for testing
- One Target + LeanKit account per instance
- Multiple Target projects / LeanKit boards per instance
- Map any status in the Target system to any lane on a LeanKit board
- Monitors the Target system, looking for new items and updates
- When new items are added to the Target system, new cards are added to LeanKit
- Monitors LeanKit boards for card moves and updates
- When new cards are added to LeanKit, new items are added to the Target system (optional)
- Supports state workflow (e.g. Active > Resolved > Closed)
- Target system query to check for new/updated items can be fully customized
To build the LeanKit Integration Service from source, you will need the following:
- Microsoft .NET 4.5, or higher
- Visual Studio 2012 with Update 3, or higher
- Team Foundation Server 2013 Object Model Installer*
* If you do not need support for Visual Studio Online or Team Foundation Server, you can remove references to
IntegrationService.Targets.TFS from your projects.
- Download and install node.js. Allow node.js to be added to your PATH.
- From a command line, execute the following commands:
npm install -g grunt npm install -g grunt-cli
- From a command line, change to the
IntegrationService/Builddirectory and execute:
This will read the package.json file and install additional dependencies for building the project.
Copyright © 2013-2014 LeanKit Inc.
LeanKit Integration Service is licensed under MIT. Refer to license.txt for more information.