Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.2.1 / 2012-06-25
0.2.0 / 2012-06-20
- Package: update commander to v0.6.1
- Restrict the suicide test to only spawn 1 worker
- Regain non-windows compatibility
- Revert "pegged express devDependency version because of breaking change in 3.0.0alpha1"
0.1.7 / 2012-02-28
0.1.6 / 2012-02-28
- Ensure all workers are gone before spawning if the timeout is zero.
- Add support for watching json changes and use
file instead of
- Merge pull request #27 from mugami-ast/connect2-fix
- Use the preferred "raw mode" API depending on the node version.
- Don't use the 'keypress' event.
- Windows compatibility
- worker: call address() on the callback context instead of the server for Connect 2.0 compatability
- Add sticky worker routing for socket.io xhr-polling, jsonp-polling, htmlfile calls
- Add --pidfile to the README.
- Add an option to write a file with the pid.
0.1.5 / 2012-02-27
- Fixed preservation of DEBUG env.
0.1.4 / 2012-02-17
- Added reloading with ctrl+r
- Bumped distribute
0.1.3 / 2012-02-03
- Removed ping instrumentation.
0.1.2 / 2012-01-31
- Bumped distribute to 0.1.3.
0.1.1 / 2012-01-30
- Added: commit suicide when master is down. [tj]
- Fixed; pass along env to workers. Closes #6. [tj]
0.1.0 / 2012-01-26
- Avoid crash when
--timeout flag is not supplied [marco]