Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a bugfix release, which should work as a drop-in replacement for previous
- Fixed an issue where initial states were not copied in copy-constructor of NFAs
- Fixed an NPE when traversing partially defined NFAs
- Fixed an issue, where input alphabets were unnecessarily wrapped in
SimpleAlphabets in compact automata implementations
- Fixed an out-of-bounds error in incremental automata builders
- Fixed an error in Paige/Tarjan algorithm for partially defined automata
- Fixed wrong computation of strongly connected components (see #21)
- General consolidations (typos, wrong documentation, etc.)
SymbolHidingAlphabet, which is required for a bugfix release of LearnLib
For a complete changelog, see
git log automatalib-0.7.0..automatalib-0.7.1
Refactored the Maven artifact and Java package structure. Have a look at the List of AutomataLib Artifacts for an updated overview of available artifacts. In general, no functionality should have been removed (except of code marked with
@Deprecated). The easiest way to migrate your code to the new version is probably by using the Auto-Import feature of your IDE of choice.
The non-trivial refactorings include:
- API methods no longer use wildcards in generic return parameters. This allows your code to not having to deal with them.
- The visualization facade has been generified. Any
getGraphDOTHelper()related code has been renamed to the more general
Visualizationclass now works by providing either the
automata-jung-visualizerJAR at runtime. This allows for potentially more visualizers in the future.
- Added algorithms for computing adaptive distinguishing sequences for Mealy machines.
- Added support for adding alphabet symbols after initial automaton construction.
- Added support for Visibly Push-Down Automata (VPDA) in form of 1-SEVPAs.
- Added (de-)serializers for the AUT format (see #14)
- Added lazy (iterator based) methods for computing state- and transition covers, W-Method and Wp-Method tests.
- Added a serializer for the SAF format
System.outlogging, with calls to a SLF4j facade.
- Code improvements due to employment of several static code-analysis plugins (findbugs, checkstyle, PMD, etc.) as well as setting up continuous integration at Travis CI.
- Tests, tests, tests.
- Bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes.