Code samples and materials for learning to program with the BBC micro:bit
- Rock-Paper-Scissors - a simple game using the micro:bit on-board sensors
- Snow Globe - shake the micro:bit for a simple animation effect
- Christmas Tree - create a tree with blinking lights and sound
- Twinkle - light show of random colors with NeoPixels
- miniPET - create your own virtual pet
More micro:bit resourses
Code with Mu - a simple Python editor that can be installed on Mac, Windows and Linux (including the Raspberry Pi).