This release adds functionality to export operation history as a CSV file, to cancel app installations, and to search for a crypto asset by its ticker. Further, it fixes a critical crash on macOS 10.10.x and restores multiple countervalue bugs that broke the portfolio graphs. Full list of changes below.
- Export all operations as a CSV file.
- Allow canceling app installations.
- Search for crypto assets by using their ticker.
🐛 Bug fixes
- Mac 10.10.x support is restored by resolving a critical crash.
- Portfolio graphs should work normally again as two bugs are fixed. One when having too many different crypto assets, the other when choosing a bad rate provider.
- Fixed a blank page on the error screen.
- Fixed a visual glitch in modals.
- The amount and countervalue are selectable in Operation details.
- Exported logs have more useful debugging information.
- Improved the interruption of the Genuine check when leaving Manager.
- More explicit errors if the device gets disconnected while adding accounts.
- Improved errors in the send flow, including a case where the user will be asked to verify if the crypto assets have not actually been sent, in case the signed transaction was broadcast.