An osu! beatmap and BPM editor.
osu! Beatmap Editor
This is a tool built in C# for a rhythm game known as "osu!" (https://osu.ppy.sh/).
It allows users to edit .osu file metadata, as well as apply bpm changes (includes automatic .mp3/.wav sound stretcher).
- LAME (http://lame.sourceforge.net/)
- SoundTouch (http://www.surina.net/soundtouch/index.html)
- Set the location of your osu! game folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!)
- Wait for the application to process your beatmaps...
- Select a Song folder
- Select a difficulty to edit
- Make desired changes
- Apply to selected difficulty, or Save as a new difficulty
- Refresh osu! game (F5 > 1.)