RSSAid is a complementary app for RSSHub built with Flutter, similar to RSSHub Radar, which helps you quickly discover and subscribe to RSS feeds from websites, and supports common parameters of RSSHub (for filtering, getting full text, etc.) ChineseVersion
The latest build for Android can be found in the releases.
Join our Telegram channel to keep updated.
If you wish to build the application from source, please refer to the official documentation by Flutter.
- Detect RSSHub sources from URL (Supports almost all rules as RSSHub Radar)
- Supports mobile-only URLs (auto URL expansion for shortlinks and mobile subdomains)
- Import URLs from clipboard
- Quick subscription
- Customizable general parameters
- Customizable RSSHub server
- Auto-update RSSHub Radar rules
- Supports Weibo
- Supports customized rules
- Save history
- RSS+ rules
- Available on FDroid
- English version
Join beta program
Join our Telegram group for latest information.
If you wish to submit new rules for RSSHub Radar and RSSAid, see how.
Note that rules using
targetis not applicable to RSSAid. RSSAid is NOT a browser extension, it simply gets and parses URL.
Some pages have different URLs for mobile and PC, but rules on RSSHub Radar only supports PC-style URLs. RSSAid will try to convert mobile-specific URLs, but if you find a URL that is valid on RSSHub Radar but not on RSSAid, try using the URL for PC, and report the issue on Telegram.
RSSAid is made by Leetao and licensed under MIT license.