This is a Mercurial hook to send messages about pushes and commits to a message broker via AMQP or STOMP.
It is currently only tested with RabbitMQ.
- uuid (if using python < 2.6)
- Install the dependencies above
- Copy broker.py somewhere in your PYTHONPATH
- Edit the "hooks" section of your config file and add: pretxnchangegroup.z_broker = python:broker.send_messages
- Create a "broker" section in your config file
- The minimum configuration variables that must be set are in 'example.hrc'
- Assumes the exchange you are publishing to is a topic exchange
- No SSL support yet
- The parsing is hardcoded. Eventually I want to have parse plugins
- Write some tests