LegionDark Website Tracker
Welcome to the LegionDark website issue tracker. Here, you can find and create bug reports that involve the LegionDark website.
Please do not file reports about the server here! They will be closed and ignored!
Issues for the server should be reported here: https://github.com/LegionDark/Issues
Reporting A Bug
Please use the following template when reporting a bug. Simply copy and paste the following template into your new issue and add your answers to the end of each question. Please do not alter the template or use it incorrectly. It makes things easier to read if you follow things properly!
**Bug Date & Time**: **Bug Name**: **Bug Page/Url**: **Bug Information**: **Steps To Reproduce The Bug**: **Additional Information**:
Your issue title should be the bug name as well!
- Bug Date and Time should be the date and time you experienced the bug on the site. This helps us review the site logs around the same time to see if there are any errors happening.
- Bug Name should be a brief name of the bug. Something simple that helps describe what the bug is.
- Bug Page/Url should be the link in your address bar where the bug is happening.
- Steps To Reproduce The Bug should be a list of steps that are taken to make the bug happen. This helps us reproduce the bug and find the reason it is happening.
- Additional Information can be anything else that you think may help with determining the cause of the bug.
ONLY POST 1 BUG REPORT PER TICKET! DO NOT REPORT MULTIPLE BUGS IN THE SAME TICKET!
Requesting A Feature
You may also request features using this issue tracker. Please be sure, like above, to follow this template when requesting a feature.
**Feature Name**: **Feature Information**: **Feature Page/Url**: **Additional Information**:
Your issue title should be the feature request name as well!
- Feature Name should be a general name of what the feature would be called.
- Feature Information: should be a detailed description of the feature.
- Feature Page/Url: should be the url/link where you feel the feature should be added. (This can be an existing page, or a new page.)
- Additional Information: should be any additional information about the feature that you think will better explain it, or give better details on it.
ONLY POST 1 FEATURE REQUEST PER TICKET! DO NOT REQUEST MULTIPLE FEATURES IN THE SAME TICKET!
Failure to follow these templates will result in your issue being closed and ignored. I am not going to babysit people and explain to them how to read the rules. If you ignore them you will be ignored in return.
Please review the current issues reported as well before making a new bug report or feature request. Your report may already exist. Feel free to add more information to an existing report if that is the case. The more info possible on something the better.
Please be sure to only post 1 bug report or feature request per-ticket. You can make as many bug reports or feature requests as you like. Just be sure to only post one in each ticket!