HITSIG! Fixture Controller
MadMapper for precise positioning
TouchOSC on iPad, For controlling the show
WaveClock (sound -> MIDI beat provider)
Modul8 Triggering clips through Syphon -> QC / MadMapper (1.3+)
DMX2MIDI in Modul8 (untested yet, I don't have an DMX host controller)
- Position/mount the beamers as seen in the images in the docs folder.
- Open the Quartz composition in Quartz Composer (as of version 1.3 this can be loaded directly into MadMapper).
- Connect the iPad core midi with "Audio/Midi setup".
- Open MadMapper and load the configuration.
- Open OSCTouch on the iPad and touch all controls to activate every element.
- Tune MadMapper to position everything.
- (optional) Open Modul8 and add some clips to the library.
- (optional) Assign the proper DMX channels for RGBA in DMX2MIDI (needs editing in the module code)
- Happy Controlling!
- create a folder in assets/ImageSequences and place all images over there
- edit ImageSequences.xml and add the images with a text editor (TODO: use the QC DirectoryScanner instead of XML)
Leon Berenschot email@example.com http://wendbaar.nl 06-30326921 skype: leipeleon