Sample application developed by attendees of a Lemoncode's React / Redux training.
This application will display a list of movies + filters (several views implemented), and display the details of each movie (edit movie detail, genre in progress)
What you will find in this application:
- How to implement a React / Redux application.
- Follow a pods approach to isolate the application.
- How to create a simple rest-api and consume a rest based server.
- How to create a mock json-server.
- How to work with redux-sagas.
- How to setup Jest environment, plus implement unit tests on reducers, actions and business code.
- How to setup a simple react-router based navigation.
Special thanks to the team mates that have contributed to this project:
- Joan Cruz.
- Oscar García Masía.
- Oscar Villanova.
- Joan Valls.
- Carlos Hidalgo.
- Oscar Castel.
- Ana Martín.
We are a team of long-term experienced freelance developers, established as a group in 2010. We specialize in Front End technologies and .NET. Click here to get more info about us.
For the LATAM/Spanish audience we are running an Online Front End Master degree, more info: http://lemoncode.net/master-frontend