PostLog || PayneLog == plog
This is my first experience using MongoDB, so there are some quirks that I'm not used to. Some basic configuration notes for the DB:
- The plog_sessions collection has a TTL Index set on the expires field.
- The plog_users collection has a Unique Index set on the user field.
- The plog_posts collection has a Unique Index set on the title field.
See this in the wild at my personal website, www.LenPayne.ca.
The following major features are planned but not yet functional:
Editing Posts(June 2, 2014)
- "Sticky" Posts
- Excerpts for Long Posts
- Better Authoring Tools for Posts (WYSIWYG, MD)
- Design Improvements (eg- Lighter Blue on Content Bar)
The following minor features are planned but not yet functional:
- Session Keep-Alive (My session timed out while I was writing a post)
- Post Titles as Title-Tags in Post-View Mode
- Re-Structuring of the Security System (relying too much on the HTTPS I haven't implemented yet)
- Switch to HTTP Basic Auth to retrieve login instead of GET tokens
- Add feedback for failed login attempts