Goopg is an extension for the Chrome and the Chromium browser which enables GPG sign and verification in the Gmail web page.
The installation consists in two phases:
- Install the browser extension from this link
- Install the goopg plugin:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-goopg/goopg sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install goopg-chromium
goopg-chrome if you use Chrome.
Eventually, if the repo does not work with you, you can use these packages:
- goopg-chrome_0.3.1~xenial1_all.deb (2.4 KiB)
- goopg-chromium_0.3.1~xenial1_all.deb (2.4 KiB)
- goopg-common_0.3.1~xenial1_all.deb (9.9 KiB)
In case goopg is able to check signatures but unable to sign and send emails, chances are your system lacks a properly configured gpg-agent to unlock your private key
In this case, please check this link and follow the instructions there to enable gpg-agent.
If you want help in develop
If you like this project, please consider a donation. See the homepage for more info.
This project is NOT affiliated with Google.