This is a fork of davebaol's d2x-cIOS for Wii and WiiU. This fork has been created by me (Leseratte) in order to try and make the d2x-cIOS compatible with the Wii Mini.
I finished porting the patches to the IOS57 version present on the Wii Mini, but I have some trouble compiling it. Even compiling the unmodified version from davebaol's repository results in a cIOS that's not working and even freezes during a syscheck.
If you have any idea what I might be doing wrong or how I can successfully compile and install this, please let me know! I have opened an issue report for this in davebaol's repository: issue report
THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESSED NOR IMPLIED. NO ONE BUT YOURSELF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
This is a custom IOS for the Wii console, i.e. an IOS modified to add some new features not available in the official IOS.
This custom IOS has been made to be used ONLY with homebrew software.
The d2x cIOS is an enhanced version of the cIOSX rev21 by Waninkoko.
For documentation and tutorials visit our Wiki.
- rodries, for the help with EHCI improvements.
- Crediar, for all I learned studying Sneek source code.
- Oggzee, for his brilliant fraglist.
- WiiPower, for the great help with ios reload block from usb.
- dragbe and NutNut, for their d2x cios installer.
- XFlak, for his wonderful ModMii which supported d2x wads since its birth. Without ModMii d2x cios would probably never have existed. Also, XFlak had the original idea to replace the buggy EHCI module of cIOSX rev21 with the working one from rev19.
- HackWii and GBAtemp communities, for their ideas and support.
- Totoro, for the official d2x logo
- ChaN, for his FatFs.
- Waninkoko, for his cIOSX rev21.
- Team Twiizers and devkitPRO devs for their great work in libogc.
- WiiGator, for his work in the DIP plugin.
- kwiirk, for his EHCI module.
- Hermes, for his EHCI improvements.
- neimod, for his Custom IOS Module Toolkit.
- All the betatesters.