How to Contribute
The Remote Lab projects are Apache license and accept contributions via GitHub pull requests. This document outlines some of the conventions on development workflow, commit message formatting, contact points and other resources to make it easier to get your contribution accepted.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Read the README for build
- Play with the project, submit bugs, submit patches!
This is a rough outline of what a contributor's workflow looks like:
- Create a topic branch from where you want to base your work (usually master).
- Make commits of logical units.
- Push your changes to a topic branch in your fork of the repository.
- Make sure the tests pass, and add any new tests as appropriate.
- Submit a pull request to the original repository.
Thanks for your contributions!