This is the source code for leveljs.org.
The Stylus files are located under
assets/static/styl, with the following architecture...
├── assets └── styl ├── components ├── globals ├── pages ├── sections └── main.styl
- compontents — are reusable components for common elements (such as buttons, forms, typography)
- globals — reusable variables, mixins and base for the website
- pages — subpages of the website (comments, profile, 404, landing, etc.)
- sections - individual sections of a page (header, footer, community, platforms, etc.)
├── assets └── templates ├── index.pug ├── footer.pug └── layout.pug
- layout.pug — basic layout file for the entire website
- index.pug — the page content (here being the landing page)
- footer.pug - footnotes
Level/leveljs.org is an OPEN Open Source Project. This means that:
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is more like an open wiki than a standard guarded open source project.
See the Contribution Guide for more details.
git clone https://github.com/Level/leveljs.org.git cd leveljs.org npm i npm start
Manually trigger the GitHub Actions workflow to deploy to gh-pages.
Support us with a monthly donation on Open Collective and help us continue our work.