composer require level51/silverstripe-recaptcha
If you don't like composer you can just download and unpack it to the root of your SilverStripe project.
- reCAPTCHA administration via SiteConfig.
- Integration with UserForms module
- Custom CSS classes:
- Specify a locale:
- theme: dark, light (default)
- type: audio, image (default)
- size: compact, normal (default)
- tabindex: Decimal (0 is default)
- callback: Is invoked if validation was successful and receives g-recaptcha-response as parameter.
- expired-callback: Is invoiked when current captcha session was expired. The user will have to "solve" a new captcha.
$captcha = RecaptchaField::create('Captcha'); $captcha->settings('theme', 'dark');
You can set default credentials which will be written in the DB during
Recaptcha: key: YOUR_RECAPTCHA_KEY secret: YOUR_RECAPTCHA_SECRET
- "php": ">=5.3.2"
- "google/recaptcha": "~1.1"
- For testing on localhost you may use any credentials.