Module for SilverStripe 4 providing additional command line tools. Check out
develop-ss3 branch for SilverStripe 3 support.
Hooks into the default DevelopmentAdmin providing commands/tools under the
sake dev/more COMMAND_URL_SEGMENT route.
- without specific command: Show info/help including a list of all available commands
- console: Starts a interactive PHP shell using PsySH
- sql: Connects to the local mysql client using the default connection details
- snapshot: Handles system snapshots by utilizing SSPak
- ... more to come
Extend with custom commands
Due to the modular setup adding custom commands is as easy as creating a new class extending the abstract
Level51\SakeMore\Command class. Each sub class will automatically show up in the list of available commands.
It's also possible to extend the abstract
Level51\SakeMore\MultiCommand class if your command provides more than one action. In that case the route will be like
sake dev/more YOUR_COMMAND YOUR_SUBCOMMAND.
- SilverStripe ^4.0
- PHP >= 7.0
- SSPak for the
- Level51 email@example.com