Code shared by all LezWatch sites
Instead of an MU Plugin, this is a library of code that is called by the sub-plugins. This way updates can be segmented. It lives in
- Disabled comments on media files
- Customized Login Pages
- And ...
- Amazon API
- Author Box shortcode
- Symbolicons on Admin
- WP Admin tweaks
- Diane flipping people off
- login page icons
- FacetWP Pagination JS
- Custom column for featured images in posts lists
- Removal of self pings
- DisneyABCPress videos
- Shortcodes (See details below)
- Copyright Year
- Number of Posts
- Upgrades (everything auto updates)
Insert Bootstrap badge code as a shortcode not HTML
[badge url=LINK class="class class" role="role"]TEXT[/badge]
[copyright year=(start year) text=(copyright text)]
- year = (int) start year. (default: current year)
- text = (text) copyright message. (default: © )
Number of Posts via shortcodes
[numposts data="posts" posttype="post type" term="term slug" taxonomy="taxonomy slug"]
- data =
- posttype = post type
- term = term slug
- taxonomy = taxonomy slug
The following shortcodes shouldn't be used anymore. They've been replaced with Gutenberg Blocks.
- Author Box:
- Embed Gleam:
[gleam url="https://gleam.io/iR0GQ/gleam-demo-competition"]Gleam Demo Competition[/gleam]
- Embed IndieGoGo:
[spoilers warning="OMG SPIDERS!!!"]
For development information, please read [gutenberg/README.md](the Gutenberg Readme)
- Featured Image
- Spoiler Warning - Insert and edit
- Private Notes - Only displays in the editor.
Allows featured images to be added to post content. This will not make the image show in-line, it's for the backend only.
Support for specific plugins.
- Show Feedback in "Right Now"
- Custom Icon for Feedback in "Right Now"
- Mark feedbacks as having been answered
- Protection from spammers and harassers
Vendor code used by Composer. DO NOT exclude from GitHub or deploys.
- AWS SDK (Official)
Update code like you normally would. If you don't want to push it anywhere, make a local branch. Always remember, merge to development first. If that works, do a pull request to master and when it's done, it'll update properly.
To update libraries, run
Pushes to branches are automatically deployed via Codeship as follows: