LibUsbDotNet is a .NET C# USB library for WinUsb, libusb-win32, and Linux libusb v1.x developers. All basic USB device functionality can be performed through common device classes allowing you to write OS and driver independent code.
- LibUsbDotNet versions 2.2.4 and above support the Libusb-1.0 driver.
- LibUsbDotNet 2.1.0 and above supports the genuine libusb-win32 driver package. However, access to basic device information via the windows registry is not available. See the LegacyUsbRegistry class for more information.
- Full support for WinUSB. All WinUSB interfaces are treated as separate devices; each interface can be used by a different application.
- Extended kernel level support for libusb-win32.
- Supports Unix-like operating systems using Mono .NET and libusb-1.0.
- Common device classes allow for a single code base to support multiple drivers and platforms.
- Includes a Usb InfWizard utility (Windows only) for generating usb installation packages, removing devices, and installing drivers.
- Device discovery using any or all of the folowing criteria:
- Revision Code
- Serial Number
- Device Interface GUID
Source package includes many small example applications.
If you have installed
libusb-1.0 and you still have an error about loading library, it may be needed to make a symlink to allow runtime load the library.
First, find the location of the library. For example :
sudo find / -name "libusb-1.0*.so*" can give you :
Then go to the directory, and make the symlink. it should match the library name, with extension (.so) without version :
cd /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu sudo ln -s libusb-1.0.so.0 libusb-1.0.so