- Standard upgrade procedures apply.
- No breaking changes. Client is backwards compatible with previous servers.
- Added checks and visual alerts on the login screen if the client has lost server and/or general Internet connectivity
- Added more thorough debugging / logging statements to almost all methods
- Add the ability to specify multiple usernames for onlyRunFor and OnlyStopFor. List should be comma delimited e.g. "Name1,Name2,Name3"
- Add ability to set custom text for Terms of Service on the message and in the "Show Details" section
- Add ability to show time in system try icon and/or a "splash" in the corner of the screen
- Update the installer to add the Windows 10 delayed loading registry edit fix: https://thegeekpage.com/startupdelayinmsec/
- Client now attempts to create printer directories if they do not already exist.
- Fix bug where "lock session" button does not show up on the first run
Full Changelog: libki-client-unstable-v23a86052ae217a5de246d0c1f2aba290e8a2b814...r22.08