Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
As usual, it's been too long since the last official release! Libki has gained a ton of features since the last official release two years ago. These additions include:
- Print management! It's basic ( manual release ), but it's here! Powered by Google Cloud Print.
- Multi-tenant; run multiple Libki instances from a single server and database
- Auto-logout do to inactivity. If a user walks away, the client to log out of a given time without mouse movement.
- Allow separate session time allowances for guests
- LDAP support for Single Sign-on
- Updated user interface
- Ability to anonymize statistics
- Ability to delete inactive users ( for GDPR )
- Add option Terms of Service click-through that is set on server and displayed on the client
- Ability to set time zone of server instance