Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
OpenPDF 1.1.0 has been released! OpenPDF is a free Java library for creating and editing PDF files with a LGPL and MPL open source license. The new version contains these changes:
- Bouncy Castle version 1.60 is now an optional dependency.
- Always create Pdf with empty pages and support of certification chain in signature.
- Add Closeable to PdfReader, to allow try-with-resources.
- New text extraction option for plain text, and misc fixes.
- Add a deprecated method to keep binary compatibility with itext-4.2.0.
- Fix to make the decoder work better with highly corrupted TIFFs.
- Watermarker enhancements.
- HTML parser fix.
- Extract text from forms.
- Modifications made by TIBCO Software for JasperReports >= 6.2.
Update to the latest OpenPDF version by using this in your pom.xml file:
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.librepdf</groupId> <artifactId>openpdf</artifactId> <version>1.1.0</version> </dependency>