Revive Compatibility Layer
This is a compatibility layer between the Oculus SDK and OpenVR. It allows you to play Oculus-exclusive games on your HTC Vive.
Refer to the wiki if you run into any problems. You can also find a community-compiled list of working games on the wiki, feel free to add your own results.
Always check the compatibility list before making a purchase.
- Install Oculus Home and skip the first-time setup.
- Download the latest Revive installer.
- Install Revive in your preferred directory.
- Start SteamVR if it's not already running.
- Put on the headset, open the dashboard and click the new Revive tab.
- If you run into any problems, read the known issues below or refer to the wiki.
If you want to adjust the advanced settings in Revive you should download OpenVR-AdvancedSettings which includes a settings menu for Revive.
- Newly installed applications may refuse to start when you try to launch them for the first time, simply follow these instructions to fix it or reboot your PC.
- If you only see the 4 default games in the Revive dashboard and you have selected a different Library location during setup, then ensure you have you have your main library set as default. Revive will only detect games from the main library.
- If you don't see the Revive tab, go to the start menu on your desktop and start the Revive Dashboard. Or check the Applications tab in the SteamVR settings to see if the tab is enabled.