Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Download the latest version of Lidarr from https://lidarr.audio
- Extract the zip file into your target directory. Use a folder that Lidarr process would have write access to (DO NOT use
C:\Program Files (x86))
Lidarr.exeonce as administrator to register the port and URL with Windows (Required for remote access)1
- Manually start Lidarr by running
ServiceInstall.exeto install Lidarr as a Windows service.
- Open http://localhost:8686 in your browser
1 The port will be opened on the firewall (if enabled) for the private profile only, if you're connected to a domain or a public network the port will not be opened automatically, but can be done so manually.
- Download latest version of Lidarr's OSX package from https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr/releases
- Open the archive and drag the Lidarr icon to your Application folder.
- Note: In macOS 10.12+ Gatekeeper App Translocation will prevent Lidarr run directly from the Downloads folder from updating
- Open Lidarr.app
- You should now be able to access Lidarr at http://localhost:8686
Docker is available on Linux, macOS and Windows
Full instructions: https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr/wiki/Docker
Running Lidarr in a Docker container eases setup and reduces package installation on the host OS. Docker is available on many platforms see the Docker overview page and install Docker before setting up a Lidarr under Docker. Once Docker is installed you'll need to pull the image with
docker pull linuxserver/lidarr and then create the container. See https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/lidarr/ for the options available when creating the image.
Mono 4.80 or later is required.
- Download latest version and unpack to eg:
- Create Lidarr user and group, eg:
useradd -s /bin/false -d /var/lib/lidarr/ -r -m -U lidarr
- Change owner and permissions for lidarr application files:
chown -R lidarr:lidarr /opt/Lidarr chmod -R a=,a+X,u+rw,g+r /opt/Lidarr