Song Feng (馮淞) LifeWorks
- opam 1 OPAM is a source-based package manager for OCaml. It supports multiple simultaneous compiler installations, flexible package constraints, and a Git-friendly development workflow.
- opam-repository 1 Main public package repository for OPAM, the source package manager of OCaml.
- KappaTools 0 Collection of utilities for working with Kappa
- gitit 0 A wiki using HAppS, pandoc, and git
- leanote 0 Not Just A Notebook! (不只是笔记!) (golang + mongodb) http://leanote.org
Repositories contributed to
- OSS-Lab/biojazz 0 Evolve and Design Biochemical Reaction Networks
- SysSynBio/KaSim 1 Command line stochastic simulator for kappa models. Documentation can be found in the man/ directory
- SysSynBio/avida 0
- SysSynBio/kappa 1 A domain-specific language that allows the expression or protein interactions that can be used to build executable models.
- fengsong/fengsong.github.io 0 CN pages for fengsong.net
Contributions in the last year 113 total May 30, 2014 – May 30, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 13 – June 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed