By using this software, the user accepts complete responsibility for each and every aspect of safety associated with the use of the Laser machine, Laser system and Lightburn Software. You agree that:
- You will not hold the author or contributors of LightBurn liable for any damage to equipment or persons from the use of LightBurn.
- You know the potential hazards in using high power lasers and high voltages.
- You will wear professional laser-eye-protection when using a laser controlled by LightBurn
- You will use the LightBurn software in a legal and safe manner.
- You relieve the author and contributors from any liability arising from the use or distribution of the LightBurn software.
- You are entirely operating at your own risk. Lasers can be lethally dangerous.
Change log and news: https://lightburnsoftware.com/blogs/news
Table of Contents
Installation and Configuration
- Toolbars and Tool Windows
- Hot Keys and Gestures
- Workspace / User Interface
- Material Library
- Laser Operations - Cut, Scan, Scan+Cut, Image
- Cut Planner
- Machine Instructions (sending a job to the laser)
- Coordinates, Origin and Finish Position
- Rotary Setup
- Using a Camera with LightBurn
- Print and Cut with LightBurn
- Creating a Power Scale Test Grid
- Creating Vectors
- Importing External Vectors
- Booleans - Weld, Union, Subtract, and Intersect Operations