Light Table is a next generation code editor that connects you to your creation with instant feedback. Light Table is very customizable and can display anything a Chromium browser can.
- See docs.lighttable.com for official user documentation and tutorials.
- See the community wiki which includes a User FAQ and a For Users page for additional links.
- For a typical Light Table workflow, read this.
- To understand how Light Table works, read about its BOT architecture.
- If you're a user coming from vim or emacs see the For Vim Users and For Emacs Users guides.
Light Table has a powerful plugin system that allows almost any aspect of the editor to be extended and customized. With over 100+ plugins, the community is able to offer eval support for new languages, create domain-specific IDEs and much more. If you're interested in writing your own plugin, see the Write a Plugin and Submit a Plugin docs. For an example ClojureScript plugin, see LightTable-Declassifier.
Want to ask a question or just say hi? Please do :). Our mailing list is the Light Table Google group. We also hang out in
#lighttable on Freenode IRC.
All files in this project are under the LICENSE.md license unless otherwise stated in the file or by a dependency's license file.
Big thanks to all our contributors! Thanks of course to Kodowa for all they have done for Light Table and also to Cognitect for providing friday contributions for one of the core team members.