Clone this wiki locally
If it's your first time using Light Table, see the User Intro.
If you are coming from Vim, see For Vim Users.
If you are coming from Emacs, see For Emacs Users.
Tutorials & Screencasts
- Getting the feel for the Light Table's instarepl by Marian Schubert
- Set of screencasts on Clojure programming in LightTable by James Trunk
- Set of screencasts on ClojureScript programming in LightTable by Zubair Quraishi
- ClojureScript Analysis & Compilation in LightTable by David Nolen
- Leveraging custom expressions to write Idiomatic Clojure code by Daniel Ribeiro
- A Guide to Watches by Brian Zindler
- How to programmatically manage a Light Table-aware nREPL server by Manuel Paccagnella