Lightberry Config Download
Simple plugin to easily download hyperion/boblight config files.
What it has to offer:
- Downloads hyperion/boblight configs for different led placements (horizontal x vertical)
- Differentiate between OpenELEC (different config and effects placement) and other systems
- Replace grabber section (causes hyperion to fail if there is no /dev/video device)
How to install:
- Download latest release from github releases
- Copy to raspberry pi or make avaliable in local network (you can use smb e.g. \raspbmc or \openelec)
- From XBMC menu go System -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file -> Find zip file from previous point and install it
- Plugin should appear under Programs menu
- For easy access go System -> Appearance -> Skin -> Settings Click on what appears to be just a spacer -> Add-on Shortcuts -> Home Page Programs Sub-menu -> Set plugin on desired position (first two are already taken by raspbmc specific add-ons if you are running raspbmc, so pick 3rd or forward place in this case)
Please create issues, functionality requests here - I can use any sugestion, I'm python begginner. Thank you in advance.