Someday, Vyrn learned magic and became a very helpful companion.
PS: It's not recommended using this program due to EULA.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
quote from official EULA:
- Keep clean: MasterVyrn doesn't modify any game content. actually, it's as same as browser version of GBF.
- only inject css to hide scrollbar
- only hook ajax response to fetch info
- only hook socket event to fetch raid info
- Performance: It's dedicated and no game throttling. (fight won't stop at current turn when program inactive.)
- Work safe: There's no different with regular Chromium.
MasterVyrn is still in alpha stage:
- Not all Electron exports were removed. #10
- There's a big MasterVyrn 1.0 Roadmap pending, no new feature request is allowed.
- Mobage Account
- DMM Account (experimental, but recommended)*
* Other than Mobage account login would make game loading faster, because even hidden mobage sidebar, it still cause very heavily performance drop when page loading, but this issue affected Mobage accounts only.
Command + Alt + I
- Hide Sub Menu:
- Software framework: Electron
- Front-end framework: Vue.js
- Icon framework: Font Awesome 5
- Localization support: vue-i18n
- Boilerplate: electron-vue
# install dependencies yarn # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 yarn dev # build electron application for production yarn build # run unit & end-to-end tests yarn test # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` yarn lint