Lightstreamer - Multiplayer Darts - HTML (LeapJS, Three.js) Client
Each user controls a dart (the red one), which can be thrown toward the dartboard to score points while seeing how other players are faring (the green darts).
If you want to install a version of this demo pointing to your local Lightstreamer server, follow these steps.
- As prerequisite, the Multiplayer Darts - Java Adapter has to be deployed in your local Lightstreamer server instance. Please check out that project and follow the installation instructions provided with it.
- Lightstreamer JS client is currently hot-linked in the html page: you may want to replace it with a local version and/or to upgrade its version.
- RequireJS is currently hot-linked in the html page: you may want to replace it with a local version and/or to upgrade its version.
- jQuery is currently hot-linked in the html page: you may want to replace it with a local version and/or to upgrade its version.
- leapjs is currently hot-linked in the html page (look for leap-0.6.0.min.js), but you may need to replace it with a local version. You can find the version currently used in the demo on Github, where newer versions are also available.
- three.js is currently hot-linked in the html page: you may want to replace it with a local version and/or to upgrade its version.
- Deploy this demo on the Lightstreamer Server (used as Web server) or in any external Web Server. If you choose the former, please create the folder
<LS_HOME>/pages/demos/BananaDartand copy here the contents of the
/srcfolder of this project. The client demo configuration assumes that Lightstreamer Server, Lightstreamer Adapters, and this client are launched on the same machine. If you need to target a different Lightstreamer server, please search in
and change it accordingly.
- Open your browser and point it to: http://localhost:8080/demos/BananaDarts/
The html application can be optionally built, to reduce the number and size of the files to be downloaded by the browser, using r.js. A ready-made configuration file for the build process is available in the build_rjs folder of this project.
The build is configured to use Google Closure compiler to minify the files. To run it as-is, you need to download rhino js.jar file, compiler.jar from the closure compiler project and r.js from RequireJS. You also need a Java Virtual Machine installed on your system.
Once ready, from the build_rjs folder, run
Lightstreamer Adapter Needed by This Demo Client
Lightstreamer Compatibility Notes