This is a fork from Quintor:
- SCSS instead of CSS
- Upgraded the typescript as I love async/await
- Added bootstrap 3
- Added Axios
Everything below is the same as in Quintors Box
Truffle Box for Angular
This Truffle Box provides a base for working with the Truffle Framework and Angular. It provides a basic working example of the MetaCoin contracts with Angular components. This project is generated with Angular CLI.
- Install truffle, Angular CLI and an Ethereum client. If you don't have a test environment, we recommend Ethereum TestRPC
npm install -g truffle npm install -g @angular/cli npm install -g ethereumjs-testrpc
- Download the box.
truffle unbox LimelabsTech/angular-truffle-box
- Run your Ethereum client. For TestRPC:
Note the mnemonic 12-word phrase printed on startup, you will need it later.
- Compile and migrate your contracts.
truffle compile && truffle migrate
- Run the app using Angular CLI:
The app is now served on localhost:4200
Connect to it by opening it in your browser and configuring MetaMask with the 12-word phrase from TestRPC.
- Running the Angular component tests:
- Running the Truffle tests:
- Running Protactor end-to-end tests
Using the Angular CLI you can build a distributable of your app. Will be placed in
- Where can I find more documentation?
This Truffle box is a union of Truffle and an Angular setup created with Angular CLI. For solidity compilation and Ethereum related issues, try the Truffle documentation. For Angular CLI and typescript issues, refer to the Angular CLI documentation