Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We have updated our clients to support the new masternode changes.
Linda v2 will be released in March 31st !
- 2 Million & 30 Million Masternode
- 30 Billion Supply Cap
- 2% PoS emissions
- 3% PoW emissions
- 10% increase in default transaction fee
- 10% increase in default transaction speed
- Masternode 99% reward
- Staking 70% reward
- Block time 64
Wallet Version 22.214.171.124-g
- Several UI Improvements request by our community.
- Fixed staking issue where users complained to receive lower staking on wallet versions 1.0.1 and above.
- Removed checkpoints which caused users to be unable to sync without downloading bootstrap.
** Fixed Staking Issue **
Windows Wallet Version 126.96.36.199-g
- Completely removed IRC Dependency which caused several windows users anti virus to flag the wallet.
- Fixed "Staking Lock" issue where users were able to send money while the wallet is locked for staking only.
- Fixed several dependencies which were required for building windows binary.
- Added 5 active seed nodes for first connections when starting a new wallet. You should add them just in case to your Linda.conf:
- Increased maximum outbound connections to 64 in order to increase node connectivity and syncing.
- Added new checkpoints for the blockchain.
- Increase maxconnections to 256 by default.
- Added 5 more addresses for future nodes (placeholder in new generated Linda.conf)