Capistrano Plugin for TYPO3 deployment and development.
- ease setup of development environment
- deployment model
- lots of utility tasks optimized for typo3
The versions below have been tested with capistrano-typo3
- TYPO3 6.2.x
- TYPO3 7.x
- TYPO3 8.x
- TYPO3 9.x
At the top of lib/capistrano/tasks/typo3.cap all variables are listed and set to a default value.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Capistrano-typo3 integrates TYPO3.Homestead. Here's the Dutch documentation about this integrations. English version will follow soon.
References / inspiration
- Fork it ( https://github.com/[my-github-username]/capistrano-typo3/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request