This repository contains the sourcecode for the LinkTuesday.com website, a community website aimed at making it easy to track all links posted on Tuesday with the #linktuesday hashtag.
Installing this code is quite easy.
- Clone the code to your local system
- Update app/config/parameters.yml with your database credentials
- Ensure the app/cache and app/logs directories are created and writable
- On the commandline, run the following command:
- app/console doctrine:schema:update --force
- Now run:
- app/console linktuesday:fetchtweet
- Set up your webserver so that the web/ directory is your documentroot and app.php is your DirectoryIndex
Now you should have the LinkTuesday.com code up and running.
There is a lot of things to do and note. For things to do, surely, feel free to check the open issues on Github, there's bound to be something there you can pick up on. Or, just (unit) test the software and report any found bugs. Any contribution is highly appreciated