This is a quick research prototype of how to build a query interface (Triple Pattern Fragments) on top of a Solid server.
This query interface will respect WebID authentication, and only return triples that the logged in user is allowed to see.
Quick start guide
Disclaimer: this is a prototype, no guarantee it will (still) work.
- This prototype takes a file system for Solid as input, and assumes full read access to it.
- First, an index of all data needs to be created, by running
bin/solid-to-tpf. This index contains all triples, per solid pod and per permissioned user.
feature/datasourcebranch contains a data source for the Linked Data Fragments server.
- Configure a Linked Data Fragments server (version 3) to use this data source.
- Configure a node-solid-server to act as an auth proxy to the Linked Data Fragments server.
- The Linked Data Fragments server will then receive the logged in user, and will return the corresponding triples through a Triple Pattern Fragments interface.
- Use a Linked Data Fragments query client to issue SPARQL queries over one or multiple data sources.