LinxOne (formerly LinxBooks)
Open-source accounting software (customers, invoices, quotations, bills, expenses, payrolls and reports). LinxOne is a product of LinxHQ Pte Ltd, actively developed and maintained by a Vietnamese Team at LinxHQ.
Contact: Joseph Pham, email@example.com
- Create and manage multiple users and their permissions
- Manage customers and vendors
- Create, delete, edit quotations, invoices and bills
- Record payments
- Keep track of company expenses…
- Generate Reports
- Export to PDF.
- Send email reminder
How to install
- Download the code and put it in your web server (a folder of your choice in your web folder)
- Create a Mysql database for your installation
- Import the following sql into the database: sql/setup.sql.
- DB info can be edited at protected/config/db.php.
- Email server settings (for notification) can also be edited at protected/config/main.php
- Username is admin, pass is admin123
- Grant write permission to assets, profile photos, and protected/runtime folders.
- http://demo.office4c.com/ (user: admin, password: admin123)
We use the following:
- MySQL as database server
- Apache Web server is recommended
- Yii framework 1.1.14
For weekly/regular updates, please refer to CHANGELOG
'' Copyright (c) 2015. LinxHQ Pte Ltd ''