Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Other Wallet - Follow account #1723
Story: As a user I’d like to follow a regular account
We’d like to give users a possibility to follow non-delegate accounts in order to get notified about their activity.
1. Upon clicking “Follow Account” button we should display a tooltip asking users to provide a custom account name. The account name can have up to 20 characters with a counter showing how many characters are still left.
2. If the name is not correct we should display “Please provide a correct account name” error.
3. Users should be able to choose which notifications they’d like to recieve. The options include:
4. Upon clicking “Confirm” the tooltip should disappear and the copy inside the “Follow Account” should change to “[checkmark] Following [down arrow]”. Also, the account name should change to custom name provided by the user and a “Followed Account” label should be display next to account name.
5. Upon clicking “Following” CTA users should be able to edit the following settings including the name and notification preferences. They can also choose to unfollow account.
6. When the account is unfollowed the tooltip should disappear and all the elements should go back to the pre-following state.