Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Closed #110. Fixed fatal error when
tmpdirectory does not exist. @m-schmoock.
- Closed #119. Added snapshot functionality.
- Closed #140. Adjusting levels for various log messages @tharude.
- Closed #160. Preventing / gracefully handling 101 votes exceeded errors @karek314.
- Closed #161. Improving consistency of
GET /api/delegates?orderBy=results @byronp.
- Closed #166. Standardising
GET /api/transactions?orderBy=field prefixing @byronp.
- Closed #171. Snipping secrets from logs @cezarsn.
- Closed #191. Configuring CORS with pre-flight.
- Closed #192. Normalising address casing, upon setting and merging of accounts.
- Closed #198. Added
- Closed #201. Improving/log order and format @m-schmoock.
- Closed #203. Allowing local forging via config switch @m-schmoock.
- Closed #208. Fixed fatal error when trying to install a broken dapp link @m-schmoock.
- Closed #233. Improving efficiency of
- Closed #237. Fixed
PUT /api/multisignaturesendpoint, including test coverage @mongrim.
- Closed #238. Fixed transaction broadcast reliability. Added unconfirmed transaction expiry @Crypto2.
- Merge #187. Fixed SQL errors in
- Merge #189. Added whiteList / blackList extension allowing cidr subnets @TheGoldenEye.
- Merge #226. Using local mocha dependency for tests @mfressdorf.
- Merge #199. Do not leave loop early, if ip was not found yet @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixed invalid results yielded by
orderByparameter parsing for all endpoints.
- Improved efficiency. Performing upsert when merging accounts.
- Fixed intermittent unnecessary rebuild of memory tables.
- Fixed inconsistent multisignature maximum lifetime (72 hours).
- Implemented chronological database migration system.
- Closed #47. Replacing zeroclipboard with clipboard.js.
- Closed #50. Fixed
Invalid Lisk amounterror when sending fractional amount.
- Closed #57. Updating bitcore-mnemonic to version 1.0.1.
- Closed #59. Checking for zero amount after building parts.
- Closed #67. Removing prefixes from
- Fixed broken sync status indicator.
- Updated translations.
- Updating node/lisk-node to 0.12.15.
- Closed #31. Added
-sflag to support new snapshot feature.
- Closed #31. Added
-cflag to specify
- Closed #21. Adding prereq checks, correct md5 checks for bsd/darwin.
- Implemented standard location for PID and log files.
- Adjusted log naming based on DB instance Lisk is using.
- Determining whether Lisk is running based on PID and config.json input.
- Implemented new cases for independent management of Nodejs and PostgreSQL.
- Added flag options for batch and silent install @34ro.
- Update binary installation to reflect new options available in
- Added table of contents to API reference.