A .NET/Mono library to handle color spaces and light spectrums.
ColorSharp is available as a nuget package so you can install by searching for "ColorSharp" in the "Manage Nuget Packages" menu, or run the following command in the integrated Monodevelo's Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package ColorSharp
- Project Documentation : Here you can find how to use ColorSharp in your applications.
- External References : Here you can learn about the science behind ColorSharp and discover other projects that have inspired us.
- Blog : News, technical articles, opinion...
- Chat Room : If you want to have a real-time chat with other ColorSharp users or developers, you can do it here.
- Group / Mail List : If a chat room isn't enough to post your doubts or ideas, you can join to our mail list.
How to contribute
- First of all, you can take a look on the TODO list and decide if there is something that you want to do
😉. If you think there are missing improvements in this file, then you are invited to modify the TODO list.
- You can also send us bug reports through the tracker, or look for bugs to solve.
- If you are really interested on helping to improve ColorSharp, we recommend to read the contributing guidelines.
ColorSharp is licensed under the MIT License.