In addition to the Jupyter compatibility, the new Jupyter-PHP adds a lot of improvements, like the integration with PsySH in order to provide:
- "memory": the old kernel was unable to keep variables to allow reuse them later.
- online documentation with the
doccommand. Not yet implemented
- code introspection with the
lscommand. Not yet implemented
- errors introspection with the
wtfcommand. Not yet implemented
The recommended way is to go to the Jupyter-PHP installer's page and follow its instructions.
- Chat Room : If you want to have a real-time chat with other Jupyter-PHP users or developers, you can do it here.
- Group / Mail List : If a chat room isn't enough to post your doubts or ideas, you can join to our mail list.
How to contribute
- First of all, you can take a look on the bugtracker and decide if there is something that you want to do
😉. If you think there are missing improvements in this file, then you are invited to modify the TODO list.
- You can also send us bug reports using the same bugtracker.
- If you are really interested on helping to improve Litipk\BigNumbers, we recommend to read the contributing guidelines.
Jupyter-PHP is licensed under the MIT License.