A WordPress presentation theme called WordPresent
This theme enables making a presentation in WordPress using the Customizer.
Start by uploading it to your WordPress (WP) site as usually with WP themes:
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Set it up either by previewing the theme in the Customizer on a fresh WordPress install: this would allow you to see a predefined presentation as an example. You can change it before saving as you wish.
- Select or create a page; the title of the page is the title of the presentation, the content is anything you would like to appear on the first slide.
- Use the page template "Presentation" before saving it.
- Save and view the page and then go to the Customizer.
- Go to widgets and the (only) widget area "Slides"
- Add widgets, each widget is a presentation slide. Using a text widget gives you the most freedom in creating a slide, but other widgets work as well.
Good luck and enjoy!