Telegeram bot integration
This extension allow have support for telegram bot support directly in Live Helper Chat. It support sound messages, images, files.
- Clone github repository
- Rename cloned folder of telegram to lhctelegram and put it in extension/ directory
- Activate extension in settings/settings.ini.php file
'extensions' => array ( 'lhctelegram' ),
- Install composer requirements with. You have to download composer or just have it installed already.
cd extension/lhctelegram && composer.phar update
- Clean cache. Just click clean cache in Live Helper Chat back office.
- Execute doc/install.sql on database manager or just run
php cron.php -s site_admin -e lhctelegram -c cron/update_structure
- Register your bot with https://core.telegram.org/bots#6-botfather
- Create bot in LHC back office.
- After creating bot, go back and just click. "Set webhook"
- That's it.
Telegram as Support Client
This allows to use bot as gateway between normal chats on your page and bot chatting with you as a operator. In other words you can use Telegram mobile and desktop clients as Live Helper Chat support clients.
- After you have done everything since 9 step. You have to do the following changes. Go to bot editing page and choose departments. For these departments you will receive new chats notifications.
- Check in same window "This bot acts as a client"
- Now go to back office main telegram page and choose "Telegram operators". Choose Operator and Bot.
- Now start conversation and register yourself within bot by typing /register id should be registered operator id. Very first column in operators list.
- That's all. Just type /help to see what available commands are supported.