Postman collection to Jmeter jmx file converter.
- postman2jmx converter only converts the Postman V2+ exported files!
- feel free to send any pull requests.
postman2jmx requires Java8+ and Maven 3+.
- Clone or download the project.
$ git clone https://github.com/Loadium/postman2jmx.git
- Build the project.
$ cd postman2jmx $ mvn package
- After build, go to the Postman2Jmx folder. It is located under the target folder.
$ cd target/Postman2Jmx
- Then execute the following command to convert your postman json collection file to the jmx file.
$ java -jar my_postman_collection.json my_jmx_file.jmx
The MIT License (MIT)