Complete CoAP Implementation in C. Despite designed for embedded systems (e.g. ARM Cortex-M0/M3, AVR, ESP8266) it can be used on nearly every system that has c-lang support.
- Royalty-free CoAP stack
- complete request/response logic
- unified Client & Server
- easy to use
- small memory footprint
- using C99 stdlib, suitable for embedded projects
- detached packet receive/send logic
- Arduino support (experimental)
There is also a working OpenSource client lib available in GoLang @ https://github.com/lobaro/coap-go
Follow Lobaro on Twitter to get latest news about iot projects using our CoAP implementation!
- ESP8266, cheap WIFI Soc:
... more to come soon!
- GoLang CoAP Client implementation & CGO wrapper for this C lib: Lobaro CoAP-go
We use the stack internally at lobaro to build universal gateway / sensor systems for our customers. Additions will be constantly merged into this repository.
We appreciate any feedback, do not hesitate to create issues or pull requests.