Complete CoAP Implementation in C. Despite designed for embedded systems (e.g. ARM Cortex-M0/M3, AVR, ESP8266) it can be used on nearly every system that has c-lang support.
- Royalty-free CoAP stack
- complete request/response logic
- unified Client & Server
- easy to use
- small memory footprint
- using C99 stdlib, suitable for embedded projects
- detached packet receive/send logic
- Arduino support (experimental)
There is also a working OpenSource client lib available in GoLang @ https://github.com/Lobaro/coap-go
Follow Lobaro on Twitter to get latest news about iot projects using our CoAP implementation!
- ESP8266, cheap WIFI Soc:
... more to come soon!
- GoLang CoAP Client implementation & CGO wrapper for this C lib: Lobaro CoAP-go
We use the stack internally at lobaro to build universal gateway / sensor systems for our customers. Additions will be constantly merged into this repository. Also we plan a big redesign until the end of 2017. With this update (which is ongoing already) we include many learnings from our other project.
We appreciate any feedback, do not hesitate to create issues or pull requests.