The objective is to make serialization/de-serialization of C++ object to/from
1) does not build a JSON/YAML object. Reads data directly into C++ object.
2) In normal usage there should be NO need to write any code.
3) User should not need to understand JSON/YAML or validate its input.
4) Should work seamlessly with streams.
5) Standard containers should automatically work
I am not concerned about speed.
Though my trivial test work just fine in terms of speed.
The design was done with the primary goal of communicating with WEB-Servers
that speak JSON. The main envisioned usage was for mobile devices were many
small JSON objects are transfered in both directions.