- New Loopback sample to test FPGA connectivity and Hastlayer Hardware Framework resource usage.
- Fixing that binary operator expressions (like
1 + 2) calculated with wrongly sized number types and could cause different results on the hardware than in software.
- Fixing remainder calculations (
9 % 4).
- Making the lack of support for certain language features more apparent with specific exceptions.
- Various smaller bugfixes and improvements.
- Improved documentation.
Note that running Hastlayer now requires Visual Studio 2017 or greater (any edition will work).