Avatars Orchard module
An Orchard module that brings avatars to the platform
- Avatar pictures can be uploaded by users
- User profiles show avatar pictures
- AvatarPart to show avatars with any content type
- Configuration to make constraints on uploadable images
- Import/export settings
This module needs at least Orchard 1.8!
- Avatar settings are added to Settings/Media.
- There'll be a new content part, AvatarPart. You can attach this part to any content type you wish the avatar to display at. Please note that AvatarPart can only be attached to types that also have Common part (and therefore an Owner)!
- Users can upload their own avatar on their profile page. Please refer to the documentation of the Profile module how it works and how you can display a link to the profiles and the profile editor page. But in short you can open your own profile under /Profile/Edit and another users' under /profile/UserName.
- The module overrides some shapes to integrate the functionality the Profile module provides. - The User shape, where the "Welcome, " and the logout link is displayed is enhanced with a link to the profile editing page. Parts_Common_Metadata and Parts_Common_Metadata_Summary contain a link to the author's profile.
Contributing and support
Bug reports, feature requests, comments, questions, code contributions, and love letters are warmly welcome, please do so via GitHub issues and pull requests. Please adhere to our open-source guidelines while doing so.
This project is developed by Lombiq Technologies. Commercial-grade support is available through Lombiq.